An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
DesignPro have just secured €2.7 Million in EU Funding from the highly competitive Horizon 2020 SME Instrument to commercialise small-scale zero-carbon hydrokinetic river turbines using GKinetic Energy’s technology (http://gkinetic.com/). The successful candidate will be required to assist the Sales & Marketing Manager for 7 Months starting from August to March on marketing tasks for this project.
- Third level qualification in business, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong writing, content creating and reporting skills.
- Experience in market research would be a plus.
- To carry out market research and reporting.
- To carry out competitor analysis and become aware of market trends in the industry.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager on maintaining an online presence through the company’s social accounts.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager with PR for the project.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager on the creation and effective distribution of company marketing material and attending relevant industry events and tradeshows.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 30th June, 2017.