An excellent opportunity is now available in our Production Department for the following position:
The successful candidate will plan, organize and lead the production team, ensuring all projects builds are completed on time, to the agreed specification and to the highest standard of quality, ensuring maximum utilization and efficiency of resources and time.
- Previous supervisory experience in a production related environment.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Computer skills – MS Office applications.
- Co-ordinate all activities in the production area for the successful completion of all project builds.
- Plan, organize and manage resources to ensure all production builds meet the required quality, customer specification and delivery deadlines.
- Liaise with department leaders and project management to ensure an up to date status, including any changes or impacts to agreed time frames is made known.
- Ensure effective open communication with the production team, keeping all employees up to date on the status and requirements of the project build as well as other company information required to be communicated.
- Attend meetings and feedback relevant information to the team.
- Build a motivated, competent and results focused team ensuring clear allocation of tasks and required timeframes for completion.
- Monitor efficiency in the department and ensure any training needs are identified and brought to the attention of HR.
- Ensure all employees receive feedback on their performance and carry out an annual performance review with each member of the team.
- Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies to a high standard of housekeeping.
- Maintain quality records and adhere to quality procedures.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in the department adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Paula Power on +353 (0)69 63842 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 23rd October, 2017.