An excellent opportunity is now available in our Engineering Department for the following position:
The successful candidate will have a high level of proficiency with MS word and excel, and will have background knowledge in an engineering related discipline. Knowledge of Solidworks software an advantage.
Previous experience or proven capability in the area of technical writing and technical documentation preparation is required to deliver a professional level of information and detail for project installation documents, operation manuals, parts lists and service department documentation. Ability to understand machine functionality and interpret technical information is required with an awareness of machine safety involving mechanical/electrical and pneumatic systems.
Excellent verbal/written communications skills required with excellent time management skills. A high level of attention to detail is required with excellent document and presentation skills.
- Compile and prepare required project installation documentation, in line with agreed deadlines and standards for same.
- Compile and prepare operation manuals for projects, ensuring timely completion for machine installation.
- Effective and efficient communication and collaboration with all internal departments to ensure all required information is obtained, ensuring any changes or updates are taken into account for accurate documentation completion.
- Ensure all work is carried out adhering to project timelines and required processes.
- Ensure all documentation is produced to the highest standard of quality ensuring all records are completed in accordance with the Quality Management System.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact Paula Power on +353 (0)69 63842 Ext. 312 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 4th April, 2018.