An excellent opportunity is now available in our Design Department for the following position:
The successful candidate will hold a third level engineering qualification in either mechanical, electrical/electronic or other relevant engineering discipline. Knowledge of SolidWorks an advantage.
He/she will carry out the role of Technical Writer. Previous experience or proven capability in the area of technical writing and technical documentation preparation is required to deliver a professional level of information and detail for project installation documents, operation manuals and service department documentation. Ability to understand machine functionality and interpret technical information is required with an awareness of machine safety involving mechanical/electrical and pneumatic systems.
Excellent verbal/written communications skills required with excellent time management skills. Highly proficient in excel and word, with excellent attention to detail and document presentation.
- Compile and prepare required project installation documentation, in line with agreed deadlines and standards for same.
- Compile and prepare operation manuals for projects, ensuring timely completion for machine installation.
- Documentation support for the service department.
- Effective and efficient communication and collaboration with all internal departments to ensure all required information is obtained, ensuring any changes or updates are taken into account for accurate documentation completion.
- Ensure all work is carried out adhering to project timelines and required processes.
- Ensure all documentation is produced to the highest standard of quality and ensure records in accordance with the Quality Management System and procedures are adhered to.
- Carry out all duties adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact Paula Power on +353 (0)69 63842 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 10th November, 2017.