An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
Automation Project Manager
The successful candidate will carry out a key Automation Project Manager role for all projects undertaken by the Company and will be required to work closely with the engineering design team to develop process flow diagrams, functional design specifications and test plans for automation projects. Development and management of projects for PLC programming, HMI screen development and electrical panel builds will be key aspects of the role. The candidate will require a background in automation or electrical control systems with a knowledge of project management to be successful in this role.
- Third level qualification in electronics, electrical or other relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience in PLC programme development in Beckhoff and Allen-Bradley with experience in HMI screen development.
- Experience in Project Management, desirable.
- Prior experience in managing automation projects would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the capability of managing multiple projects.
- Strong negotiation skills are essential.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a deadline oriented focus.
- Computer skills –Microsoft office suite (to include MS project in particular).
- Develop process flow diagrams, functional design specifications and test plans for all automation projects working closely with the engineering design team.
- Development and management of projects for PLC programming, HMI screen development, electrical panel builds, field wiring, system integration and testing of same within the final machine.
- The Project Manager will work and communicate closely with project designers, both in-house and external developers, electricians and operations to ensure projects of a high quality that comply with standards are delivered in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Organise and attend meetings and address any follow up actions as required.
- Drive the team throughout the project ensuring deadlines are in place and are achieved.
- Complete records and follow procedures in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 11th May, 2018.