An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing project plans and will drive, co-ordinate and track the progress of machine build projects, ensuring timely achievement of customer delivery deadlines.
- Third level relevant qualification and project management training.
- Engineering background desirable but not essential.
- 3-5 years experience in a project management/supervisory capacity.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Self motivated individual with deadline oriented focus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Project and MS Office applications.
- Develop, drive and execute the project plan for a number of machine build projects.
- Work with department leaders to develop project tasks, resources requirements, and project breakdown structure in order to create project targets.
- Lead a cross functional team (assembly, production, toolroom, electrical controls, automation, services) ensuring each area meets set targets. Provide motivational supervision to ensure customer deadlines are achieved.
- Identify, manage and support resolution of risks and issues during the project.
- Day to day management of all project delivery matters.
- Constantly monitor and deliver project progress results to Product Development Engineer who is the direct customer contact.
- Liaise and work effectively with internal departments ensuring that all inputs and requirements are considered.
- Project record maintenance including reporting on all project activity.
- Complete records and follow procedures in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 12th April, 2017.