An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
The successful candidate will be required to provide engineering support on pre-factory and factory acceptance testing prior to release of equipment to the customer site, ensuring all pneumatics, tooling, software and entire functionality meets the required quality and customer specification. He/she will support the installation of equipment at the customer site, also providing after sales service support.
- Third level engineering qualification in mechanical, electro-mechanical or electrical discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in a service, test engineering, debug role.
- Available to travel and provide installation/service support at customer sites within and outside the EU.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- To provide engineering support for pre-factory and factory acceptance testing prior to release of equipment to customer sites, ensuring all pneumatics, tooling, software and entire functionality meets the required quality and customer specification.
- Liaise with other departments within the organization on issues relating to the service engineering aspect of project and ensure department leader is fully updated.
- Support the installation of equipment at customer sites, ensuring site acceptance testing is complete, supporting the customer to ensure machine is fully up and running and all documentation complete.
- After sales service engineering support in line with service agreements.
- Ensure all service engineering documentation is complete as well as completion of Quality Management System records in order to maintain effective QMS.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 12th April, 2017.